life imitating art
Did you guys catch last night’s epsiode of Life and Times of Tim on HBO? Here are some little things to notice:
- Model of the Death Star on Mayor Bloomberg’s shelf, along with the Eye of Providence.
- Tim is wearing my Fatty Fish shirt from last years weekly shirt designs.
- All the Chinese letters/words in the Chinatown scenes are gibberish I made up. I am not multilingual.
- Stu wears a Kobayashi shirt due to his love of hot dog eating (also notice the drawing in his bathroom)
- Notice the name of the nightclub in Cool Uncle Stu Balls. GROSS!
- Take note of the receptionist in the lobby of Omnicorp, you’ll be seeing more of her soon.
- Paul Rust is the voice of Abe, Stu’s little cousin. Did you know Paul Rust & Paul Ruebens are currently penning the new Pee Wee Herman movie script? I can’t wait!
If you haven’t caught it yet, check it out on HBO GO (or other less legitimate means)
photo via Tim@InsaneLoon
December 16th @ 9PM on HBO (via IGN)
One month in: here are some random thoughts:
- Mountains/Hills = Awesome (View from my balcony)
- Hollywood = Kinda sketchy at night.
- People I’ve met = Really friendly & talented.
- Disneyland = Classic
- UCB Theater = Smaller than NYC’s. (But it has BYOB!)
- Food = Really Good
i post things i like or create on this page enjoy.